My name is Simon Drake.
I am registered in Germany as a freelancer (Ust. 1281302500) and available for selected finance clients.
I’m an expert at creating, designing, editing, formatting and managing presentations and pitches for the finance industry.
I studied Graphic Design in 1993, worked as a Graphic Designer in Brisbane and Sydney, moved into Desktop Publishing, and worked at:
- FINSIA: Compiling content and printing Financial Education documents, e.g. for stock brokers, fund managers, advisers.
- Australian Graduate School of Management: Print Production co-coordinator for the University of New South Wales’s Australian Graduate School of Management MBA Program.
I later moved to London and worked at:
- Goldman Sachs Presentations Assistant – 3 years
- Houlihan Lokey Presentations – 2 years
- Smaller boutique funds and financiers around Pall Mall and Mayfair
- Various management consultancies and international public relations firms.
I then moved to Frankfurt am Main, and am currently working at:
I am also the co-founder of Space Ventures Investors, a niche space start-up creating space investing products.