My name is Simon Drake.
I’ll take you on a trip through financial presentations.
I studied Graphic Design in 1993, worked as a Graphic Designer in Brisbane and Sydney, got bored, moved into Desktop Publishing, working at:
- FINSIA: Compiling content and printing Financial Education documents, e.g. for stock brokers, fund managers, advisers.
- Australian Graduate School of Management: Print Production co-ordinator for the University of New South Wales’s Australian Graduate School of Management MBA Program.
I later move to London and worked:
In between I also worked for:
- Smaller boutique funds and financiers around Pall Mall and Mayfair
- Various management consultancies
- Well connected international public relations firms.
I then moved to Frankfurt am Main, working at:
- Jefferies – 3 years
Currently I am a freelancer, specialising in pitches and presentations for finance.
I am also the co-founder of Space Ventures Investors, a niche space start-up creating space investing products.