An overview of Financial Services Presentations Services provided by Simon Drake
Based in Frankfurt am Main, Germany.
Available on a Freelance and Project Basis.
Presentations for Investment Banking: Sell-Side, Buy-Side, Mergers and Acquisitions…
- Pitch Books: Company Overviews, Corporate Teasers…
- Management Consultancy Materials: Reports, Studies, Reviews
- Information Memorandums, Selling Memorandums
Documentation, Publications, Manuals, Guides, Templates, Reports.
- From the general to the technical.
- PowerPoint, Word and Excel Templates created and updated using your colours.
- Organisation and Flow Charting.
- Customised documentation supplied.Excel Charting
- Share prices charts, e.g. from Bloomberg Terminal to a finished printed presentations.
- Pie and bar graphs, scatter, bubbles.
- Complicated charting used in Investment Banking and Finance; waterfall (valuation) charts, football field (comparison) charts.
- Models connected to charts; live-updating.
Data / Big Data / Old Data
- Data-Mining: Extract insights from analytical data.
- Financial Modelling – Excel
- Bid Data: Creating charts from big data
- Old Data: Extracting data from outdated file formats, e.g. old Word files.
- Re-write your corporate finance communications for an international audience, e.g. sometimes less complicated English is better for a global audience / keep it simple / avoid complicating the essence of your communication by impressing the un-impressionable with your extensive and varied vocabulary.
- Business English for Finance and Investment Banking.
Branding Your Company Templates
- You have a corporate identity, now apply your logo, fonts and colours across Word, PowerPoint and Excel documents.
- Maintain your branding, become your own Brand Guardian.
About Simon Drake
I have over ten years experience in Print & Design for Manufacturing, Finance, Corporate, Consultancy, Training, Education and Government Clients.
I’ve worked one-on-one with General Managers, Investment Bankers, Bid Team Leaders, PR Executives & Publishers. I’ve learnt that a well designed presentation that communicates the benefits of the deal wins the deal
As a Desktop Publisher, diversity in contracts and working environments has brought about a wealth of knowledge and experience. I offer affordable rates and flexibility to meet demanding circumstances.”
Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Publisher, Adobe PDF Maker, Photoshop, InDesign, Visio, MSDraw, Corel Draw and many more.
Investment Banking Experience
Goldman Sachs (London) – Presentations Assistant; Word, PowerPoint, Excel, Visio
Houlihan Lokey (London) – Presentations: Word, PowerPoint and Excel, Photoshop
Jefferies (Frankfurt) – Graphics; PowerPoint, Excel, Photoshop